As part of the daily activities of the group (La Voix du Nord, Nord éclair, Nord Littoral, Direct Lille Plus, Courrier picard), employees print for office purposes more than 10 million pages per year.
The ROSSEL LA VOIX group publishes its newspaper in an environmental way
Energy / Greenhouse Gases (GHG)
- Dematerialize office flows to limit the economic and environmental impact of it.
After the dematerialization of the flows between editorial teams (about 500 journalists in the group) and printing sites, the group took two additional initiatives conducive to the preservation of resources.
- The digitization of graphics and advertising items for about a hundred positions between the central unit and the 27 networking agencies in the area.
- Replacement by less than 170 multifunction devices of 466 individual and collective printers, copiers and fax machines:
- Front and back printing default operation
- Dematerialization / digitization of faxes
- Scanning of documents instead of photocopying
- Use of recyclable materials and consumables.
These operations concerning the publishing of the newspaper are accompanied by similar actions concerning its manufacture. The main ones are:
- Green ImprimVert labeling of print sites in 2010
- Use of recycled paper (70% of supply)
- Recycling of all unsold newspapers.
CONTRIBUTION TO COMPANY PERFORMANCE
- Reduced office costs (paper, toner)
- Reduced messaging costs (inter-office shuttles)
- Lower consumption of paper (target: -10% per year) and consumables
- Better recycling of resources