The company Les Paniers de Léa has been created in 2010 and is located in Lille. It assists more than 200 companies in the Nord-Pas-de-Calais Region in the evolution of their employees’ feeding behaviors, by creating convivial moments and awareness raising actions. As it brings vitality and energy, Les Paniers de Léa contributes to the well-being, health and performance of employees.
LES PANIERS DE LÉA assists companies in the evolution of their employees’ feeding behaviors
6. Clients and consumers
Client and consumer health and safety
- To give access to a majority to a balanced and responsible diet
- To propose an environmental-friendly and health-conscious offer
- To valuate the know-how of producers and favor short circuits
Over 5 years, Les Paniers de Léa collaborated with about 250 companies and several city halls of the metropolis. HR, Communication departments, Employee Representative Committee, CSR Managers… The contacts vary as well as the challenges.
The company gained the trust of its contacts through transparency of its action and listening. The different offers now proposed to companies are all deliberate or from customer requests:
- Delivery of fruit baskets,
- Breakfasts with local products,
- Breakfasts Health Vitality animated by a naturopath,
- Activity “Smoothie Bike”,
- Activity soup,
- Activity freshly squeezed orange juice,
- Management of a “Food Corner”.
Two annual meetings of the “Léa” are organized in conviviality and sharing at a producer’s to favor exchange, communicate their expectations, the support actions of the Paniers de Léa to the producers and inform about the quality of their products. In June 2015, the meeting took place at an apiculturist’s in Halluin.
CONTRIBUTION TO COMPANY PERFORMANCE
- Partnership with 250 companies and several city halls of Lille over 5 years
- The loyalty rate matters a lot: out of the 250 companies delivered for 3 years, less than 5% terminated their partnership with Les Paniers de Léa, and most of the time, the budget was the cause
Partnership with 250 companies and several city halls of Lille over 5 years
The loyalty rate matters a lot: out of the 250 companies delivered for 3 years, less than 5% terminated their partnership with Les Paniers de Léa, and most of the time, the budget was the cause