AG2R LA MONDIALE was created from the union of a mutual insurance company (LA MONDIALE) with a group of social protection (AG2R) based on a structure with equal representation of both parties (employees and employers). Given that the availability of child care services on or near the workplace offers a distinct benefit for personnel, AG2R LA MONDIALE's executive management sought to simplify life for Group parents employees. AG2R LA MONDIALE thus created in 2007 an in-company day care center, labeled "Les Mondilous" to announce the company's affiliation.
AG2R LA MONDIALE simplifies life for its workforce
3. Labor relations / working conditions
- Participate in improving employees' working conditions (private / professional life balance)
- Build loyalty among personnel, limit employee turnover
- Reduce absenteeism
Signing of a partnership with inter-companies child care services network, the Mons-en-Baroeul town hall and the CAF Child and Family Welfare Office.A room belonging to the Group was made available to the day care center. An association was assigned to manage the facility, designed to accommodate 30 children. The town of Mons-en-Baroeul signed an agreement with the "Les Mondilous" care center to reserve three slots for children from this town whose parents are not employed by the Group.The agreement enables to receive 30 children from Monday to Friday, from 7:45am to 6:45pm, and 14 children from 5:45pm to 6:45pm.
- Commitment shown by Senior Management
- Commitment shown by all partners
- Quality of management services offered by the association and caliber of its personnel.
Best Practice identified by the World Forum for a Responsible Economy in 2013 and updated in 2015. Currently child care service is not operated anymore by AG2R La Mondiale: it has been externalized.
CONTRIBUTION TO COMPANY PERFORMANCE
- Improved perfromance thanks to :
- Reduced absences.
- Greater personal equilibrium experienced by center beneficiaries.
- Improved corporate image among staff.
- Development of a "good citizen" corporate image.
- In 2014, global occupation rate of 82%