Manpower France was the first company to have temporary work available online since 2002, a distance learning offer, dedicated to its temporary employees. Now this opportunity is offered to all Manpower candidates.
MANPOWER Direct Training provides an e-learning offer for its candidates and temp employees.
3. Labor relations / working conditions
Human capital development
Provide to Manpower candidates and temp employees free and flexible access to training in order to:
- Train between missions
- Be in charge of one’s own training
- Validate or evaluate one’s achievements
- Acquire new skills
All of this “Anytime, to each their own rhythm”
Over 350 online courses (full catalogue: www.manpower.fr), propose to develop one’s knowledge in various areas:
- Office (all levels) and computer skills
- Personal and professional development
- Multimedia (English courses)
- Foreign languages (Assimil Online for 12 languages)
- Sustainable development (Save energy module!)
- Retailing (Practical Approach to 4 jobs of this sector)
- Modules to facilitate interviews and Missions (How to rework one’s CV,
Preparing for job interviews), and to address issues vital to a successful mission (for general or industrial missions).
The courses are open access for 3 months (renewable). These are free and unpaid. Only language courses are available under certain conditions.
A monthly measure of the training is completed (monitoring registered persons in training, having completed a module, etc..).
The indicators both track interest towards the various modules offered in the catalogue as well as to make the program evolve.
CONTRIBUTION TO COMPANY PERFORMANCE
- Steady per year increase of about 1000 users. More than 9000 users in 2009, almost 800 per month
- An ideal complement to other types of training offered
- Enhanced image of a socially responsible employer with a proactive approach and a commitment towards applicants and temporary employees
- Act on equal opportunities by providing access to training
- Allow candidates to be better prepared and therefore more comfortable and become efficient more rapidly on missions