An independent and international family group for promotion and building, Rabot Dutilleul is one of the ten leading actors in France in the civil engineering area. Founded in 1920 in the city of Lille, the company developed its skills in the complementary businesses tied to construction, thus acquiring nearly total mastery of the real estate chain. Rabot Dutilleul cultivates values based on group performance, with nearly 1,850 employees, and aims to establish long-lasting relationships with its partners. Present in France, Belgium and Poland, the Group is held at 85% by the Dutilleul family and at 15% by employees. In company communication, the Rabot Dutilleul Group promotes internal and external stakeholders on their initiatives or on sustainable development actions.
THE RABOT DUTILLEUL GROUP COMMUNICATES ON ITS COMMITMENTS BY PROMOTING ITS PARTNERS
1. Organizational Governance
Transparency and communication
• Raise awareness and lead a community around the company's subsidiaries and businesses
• Multiply links and promote interaction for effective and identified partnerships
• Spotlight partners participating in sustainable development actions by the company
Within the Rabot Dutilleul Group, sustainable development is the result of an inevitable synergy between business units, the desire to implement or improve best practices, and internal or external stakeholders who carry out or support projects and allow concretizing action. For example:
- In 2015, Gérim (general contractor for the Group - BUSINESS) used recycled cement (BEST PRACTICE) to build the Décathlon logistics warehouse at Lompret (Nord department), in partnership with the Carrières du Boulonnais Group (EXTERNAL STAKEHOLDER). Robot Dutilleul communicated on this partnership and affirmed that the project was successfully completed through a combination of skills.
To highlight the multitude of sustainable development actions carried out inside the company and the various other actions undertaken, the Group uses dedicated internal communication tools, such as the Sustainable Minute (internal poster) and the Yammer internal social network, as well as the company web site, the media and the Annual Report
CONTRIBUTION TO COMPANY PERFORMANCE
Company best practices can become examples to follow. In any case, they demonstrate that acting concretely for sustainable development is possible in the construction industry.